While using the most effective natural herbs in a natural remedy is essential, it is only part of the equation. A chef might be using the tastiest and highest quality foods to prepare you a meal. But if his kitchen and cooking techniques are unsanitary and unsafe, you would avoid his restaurant at all costs. In the same way, a natural remedy is only as safe and effective as its production facility and assembly process.
To ensure the highest standards of safety and quality, A2X is exclusively formulated and bottled in one location in Long Island, New York. Adhering to strict United States guidelines for dietary supplement safety, the facility is routinely inspected by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The laboratory is GMP certified by the NSF, which indicates that the facility complies with a standardized set of good manufacturing practices (GMPs) as provided by the Natural Products Association. While the United States requirements on laboratory safety are high, Australia’s are even higher. We are proud to produce A2X exclusively in a facility that has been inspected and approved by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
At every point in the production process, A2X rigorously monitors for quality and purity:
- We scrutinize and qualify each of our ingredient providers and only work with trusted suppliers.
- We immediately quarantine all raw ingredients upon their delivery at our facility for testing.
- We closely analyze all raw ingredients and test them for potency before releasing them to production.
- We schedule multiple analyses of all raw ingredients as required throughout the production process.
- We perform inspections of the manufacturing process frequently throughout production.
- We test for full compliance verification upon completion of production.
- We visually inspect every finished dosage form for any possible production errors.
- We quarantine the completed dosage forms until our chemists can complete a final review for quality control purposes.
- We retain bottled samples from each production batch in the event that they are needed for future reference.
- We store our finished product in a temperature controlled environment that is routinely inspected for safety.
- We implement a first-in/first-out policy when shipping out our finished product.
- We carefully examine each bottle shipped out of our facility to ensure that the plastic seal is intact and that it is at least six months before product expiration.